Go to Top

Children and Separation

When a relationship breaks down children can get caught in the middle. Most couples are able to make arrangements that work very well without assistance from anyone else. If this is not possible, we can help with:

  • Negotiating and agreeing contact & residence arrangements
  • Disputes relating to leave or remove children from the jurisdiction
  • Issue Applications, in relation to where a child should go to school
  • Prohibited Steps Order: a court order preventing either parent from carrying out certain actions without the permission of the other parent.
  • Obtaining Parental Responsibility Orders for a cohabitee who has not obtained parental responsibility.
Guide to applications relating to children

Who to contact?